Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Prom & End of the Year Events

Prom was last night and I had two photo sessions in the space of one hour. It was a fun and amazing time. Every girl was so beautiful and it was fun to see them shine in their diva-ness ;)

Several end-of-the-year events are coming up and I am booked for the 8th grade graduation. However, I am not reserved for high school graduation and if you'd like to have me take before or after photos, please give me a call or message me. My cell is 708-1539. My fee is $50 and you'll receive a disc and one 8x10 photo of your choice.

Spring has been slow to bloom this year! Unusually slow! Normal time this year brings lots of flowers and plenty of green! The leaves are barely started to bud, let a long bloom! Im sure it has something to do with the weather, it's been usually cold at night and still frosting when there isn't a cloud cover. Hopefully, the weather will straighten itself out and we'll get some nice foliage to use soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment