Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

New Business Card

Hey everyone! Check out my new business card. There were a number of reasons why I havent had any printed yet, one being I didn't have an "official" website! Now I do! YAY! Thank you Channon Jones for letting me use this precious photo of her son, Isaiah on my card. I plan on using a series for infant photos for each set of cards I purchase, but for now this will do.
I have several photo shoots coming up:

* Edie Asrow retirement pre-party
* Dana & Maddie
* Sheryl McLaughlin & her day care kiddos
* The Sevilla family
* Amy Quarles and family

Plus several weddings and graduation and birthdays. I'm so glad that spring is here (kind of) and that I can finally get going with many of the photo sessions that have been held up because of the weather. It's very frustrating!

0 comments:

Post a Comment